Anyway, here's the link to my website where I uploaded the stuff: my Nova SCIS website.
Also, it will only work if your browser has a VRML plug-in, but here's a screenshot of what it looks like using Safari:
Yay for me.
Mileage = 129.88. I've had to take a few days off to make sure I don't injure myself. I felt a twinge in my right knee...it wasn't hurting hurting (whatever that means) and with an ibuprofen the pain would go away (which means something in there was inflamed) which meant I really needed to take a break for a few days. We'll see how it feels in the morning--keep you posted.
4 comments:
What are you doing using Safari? Who's mac are you using? :)
Safari for Windows, silly.
I couldn't get it to work in Firefox, although I realized that was because I was using version 3 beta 5. So I tried it in Safari. But it does work in Firefox version 2 as I found out later. Internet Explorer doesn't like it at all. Plus I don't use IE anymore--I like IE 7 just fine, but my laptop has some conflicting issues with it.
Dude, I didn't realize until just now that Safari was available for PCs. When did that happen!?!?
It was in beta for a while...but this March they did a full release.
Post a Comment