Sunday, April 20, 2008

And now we are seven

So Dylan is seven. We asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday, he said he wanted to go to Magic Life because of the water slides...which we did. Pictures to follow, but I wanted to post and let folks now that he had a very nice birthday weekend. We're all a bit crispy, but I won't say that too loud since some of you aren't near anywhere that either a) has a beach or b) has weather that would make going to a beach worthwhile anyway.

Also, in keeping with the recent spirit of my posts--took a 5k jog on the beach. I don't recommend running on that particular beach though. My shoes are now soaked. If you click on the map below you can go the website where I built the map. Ask it to show you the satellite view and you can get an overhead view of the Magic Life resort. Our room was in the building closest to the beach. Pretty sweet.

Oh, mileage count = 115.51

No comments: