Tuesday, April 29, 2008
As promised--video of Sofia's horse show
Now this is a bit disturbing. The fall occurs at about the 35 second mark in the video. Like I said, she's fine and rode yesterday and today too. The only think that broke was her helmet. Kid, glasses, horse: all were fine afterward. She got up with a face full of dirt (and a few tears too) and then got back up on the horse and cantered out of the arena to a great deal of applause.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm only going to be able to watch this once, I'm glad I was warned. I'm so glad she wasn't hurt. Ouch. I'm glad to get to see her ride though! One of these days in person.
WOW. Yikes. I have tears in my eyes just seeing it. Falls from horses can be dangerous, I'm so glad she is ok!!! I love the camera work immediately following the fall. Took you a few seconds to turn it off, eh?
I had the same vantage point, but it wasn't me on the camera--I was standing a few rows of chairs up from where the camera was, but what you see is exactly what I saw.
oh that was hard to watch.
i'm teary just thinking about it.
so glad she's ok.
Will says "ouchies"
Joe says "Ummm, at least she's ok"
And now it's time for grilled cheese sandwiches at Grandma's house.
Post a Comment