Sunday, April 13, 2008

Distance training, part 102.97

Shortish long run today, only 5 miles. First half mile was up a hill, next half mile down the other side. I only took one short walk break at about the 3.5 mile mark. Didn't feel especially great throughout the run, but during the last quarter mile I started to feel really good...I upped the pace a bit even. I was actually disappointed when the run was over--I had a lot left in the tank (more than I realized) and could have gone for a few more miles. Which is good since the mileage gets cranked up next weekend, training plan says 9 miles. Although it will be a challenge to fit it in. Dylan's birthday is Saturday, we're going to go to the beach on Friday, and I hope to go SCUBA diving on Sunday. But this is important, we'll see...maybe it will slip to Monday.

iPod mileage says 5.62, MapMyRun says 5.17:

No comments: