Friday, June 6, 2008

The USAF and the Blustery Day

I've always been a huge Winnie the Pooh fan. This video reminded me of that Winnie the Pooh story. But this is something quite different.

From CNN's iReport site, here's the direct link to it: click here

Also, here's what the videographer had to say about it: " was standing in Arlington Cemetery in V.A when a huge storm was rolling in. I noticed these Air force Airmen standing so perfectly still. As the weather took a turn for the worse, these magnificent soldiers stood there ground. I was truly amazing to see them just standing there as the winds and rain were blowing tress and power lines over. WOW."

1 comment:

Deb Ellsworth said...

Nice video, very impressive. I'm all for free speech, but I have to admit it was sad to see what some people felt they needed to comment about a military funeral. I guess some people just like to make trouble. Thanks for sharing!