Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Traveling
Check out travbuddy.com. You can scroll all the way down to see the maps that Stefanie and I made. Apparently I've been to 8% of the countries of the world and Stefanie has been to 9%. And for full disclosure--we are in the "airports count" faction of figuring out what countries you've been too. For me the only one in that category (as well as a few states too, Colorado and Michigan for example) is South Korea. Oh, and I think I've been to Austria, but I can't be quite sure, but I counted it anyway.
More cool trivia on that though is that Stefanie has been to countries that don't even exist anymore (East Germany, Soviet Union). And even a few countries that weren't independent countries at the time she visited them (Lithuania, for example). We counted all those too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
For as much of a world traveler as you both are i would have expected your countries traveled percentage to be a LOT higher than mine. I'm impressed because I got up to 5%!
Now if we did "countries flown over" that would amount to a whole lot more.
Post a Comment