Down the hatch with about a half a teaspoon of cocoa:
Sofia only touched her tongue to the cocoa, but Dylan went for first prize. Immediate reactions:
Contemplating the vanilla immediately post-cocoa:
Down the hatch with about a half a teaspoon of cocoa:
Sofia only touched her tongue to the cocoa, but Dylan went for first prize. Immediate reactions:
Contemplating the vanilla immediately post-cocoa:
5 comments:
Great pictures. I'm not sure which is my favorite, but it might be the picture of Dylan gagging on the vanilla.
Sofia looks way too grown-up. Yikes.
My favorite is the one where he has his head thrown back after just tasting the cocoa. Speaks a great deal to their personalities--Sofia is much more cautious than her brother, unless you get her on a horse. All bets are off then. She's very shy when it comes to dealing with adults--Dylan is the polar opposite. At some point I'll have to figure out how to upload the short video of him playing his air guitar at the beach hotel we went to over labor day.
And yes, way too grown-up, I agree. I'm almost to the point where I'm going to start denying they are mine. I went to a parent-teacher meeting today in Dylan's class. I decided that I am definitely far too young to be the "parent" in "parent-teacher".
Yikes, I feel like I haven't seen a picture of them in ages. I hardly recognize either of them! Did they just have a massive growth spurt.
These pictures are hilarious. Such a great idea letting them give that stuff a try.
I have the 5&1/2 cutest, cleverest, sweetest grandkids on the planet! Even with their mouths full of cocoa. I remember having a bite of a whole clove one time. I think it was accidental.
the worst is going out for indian food and chomping down on the whole cardamom pod :)
Post a Comment