:( Unfortunately, no, I don't remember to check, and I don't know why not.Now, if you made it public and published the RSS feed, then any new posts would show up in Google Reader, and I would be here in a heartbeat. If you promise to do better posting, I promise to do better in checking (and nudging if necessary!) OK???
I check it and was wondering why no posts.Dad
I'm checking!!
I confess, I hadn't checked this for awhile. But here I am!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
:(
Unfortunately, no, I don't remember to check, and I don't know why not.
Now, if you made it public and published the RSS feed, then any new posts would show up in Google Reader, and I would be here in a heartbeat.
If you promise to do better posting, I promise to do better in checking (and nudging if necessary!)
OK???
I check it and was wondering why no posts.
Dad
I'm checking!!
I confess, I hadn't checked this for awhile. But here I am!
Post a Comment