Monday, March 26, 2007

Hippoclub Dar Naouar

We wanted to send out some photos of the kids riding at the club where we are members.
I can't believe I don't have more. I always seem to forget my camera but managed to snap these about a week ago.
These are of Sofia with my mare Farhouda. I was a little nervous at first letting Sofia ride her but in the end they worked well together. But we will stick to arena work for now just since Farhouda likes to get her kicks out on the beach.
Sofia's instructor wants to them to work together toward showing come fall. I prefer dressage while everyone else at the club jumps. They tease me about my horse "dancing" rather than jumping. But at least they all admit that she is beautiful :)

Here is Dylan with Caramel. She is one of the club ponies. Dylan prefers just riding the ponies on the beach with his friends. The passion Sofia has for horses is about equal to the passion Dylan has for guitars. Hopefully I will get some video of him playing and send that out soon.

No comments: