Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Computer Geek Memory Lane

Found this: an ad from 1983 for a TRS-80 that admonishes that the TV is not included--correct me if I'm wrong dad, but I think this is the first home computer we had...I'm trying to remember all the "thrilling outer space and sports games" we used to play. Ooh, and how cool is that, you could use a modem to access tomorrow's news and stocks--it was a time travel machine too! I wonder if it could get over 2400 bps for the trip... Anyway, lots of very cool stuff on this site, a trip down a computer geeks memory lane. Funny article from PC World about the worst 10 computers of all time. Lots of links to other stories about bad products as well.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

No comments about old computers, other than the fact that it will soon be time for me to replace my couple year old pc.

Time to update this blog though, new kidlet pictures are always appreciated!

mom