It turns out that Santa Claus knows where Tunis is. Sofia got horsey books, of course, while Dylan got several Lego Star Wars.
Stefanie got two Painted Ponies (hint, hint for future gift giving opportunities...) and several other horse related items.
David was excited to see that Gary Larson is once again making The Far Side page-a-day calendar.
Anyway, this is our first post to this blog, so we're mostly trying it out. Happy New Year!
5 comments:
It's about time! You going to put thought provoking, argument inducing posts like we do. Rather we don't do it on purpose, it just happens... :)
I hope you guys keep it up, would love to see what you guys are up to via a blog. As you can imagine we are big fans of it...
Great, glad to see we have another way to stay in touch and watch the travels of your family.
Dad
It is like your pictures add in fake eyes. They have THE BEST eyes in the world.
That was the sleepy head, just woke up mom and dad on Christmas morning picture (after we had gotten home at 2:30 AM from our trip to Germany).
Though provoking posts? Hrm, I'll see what I can do.
Too cute! They do have gorgeous eyes. I think all 5 cousins have beautiful eyes. And killer lashes, too...
Post a Comment