Monday, August 27, 2007

Dogs and Cats, living together!

Dr. Peter Venkman would say that these pictures would herald the arrival of Gozer, but I just thought it was cute. (Bonus points if you can figure out what the title and that sentence actually mean...) This last picture is a close-up of Patchy the Pirate, the latest addition to the family. The lack of a right eye does absolutely nothing to slow him down either. You might think that he would run into things on that side, but he doesn't.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ghostbusters, that was easy...Peter said it to the mayor of NYC, he was trying to explain the end of the world as we know it. This is fun, have any others?--Judie S.

Mary Ann said...

Patchy is adorable!
I couldn't stand Ghostbusters. And there was always someone in the house who was watching it, wasn't there? I think I actually preferred watching Blazing Saddles over Ghostbusters.

Suzanne Earley said...

Well, as others have pointed out, that was an easy one.

Blazing Saddles vs Ghostbusters. Hmmm. I don't remember GB being on very much, but I think I lost count of how many times we watched Blazing Saddles. It's been, what? 20 years since the last time I saw it? I'm almost ready to watch it again. Almost.

Suzanne Earley said...

Oh, and Patchy is totally adorable. I'm glad the lack of an eye doesn't seem to be causing problems.